Saturday, April 13, 2019

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Eyes:
  • Lauren Berlant - Desire / Love

Ears:
  • The Fall - Bend Sinister / :Doomsday - Paid-off Triad - Plus!
  • Marvin Gaye - You're the Man

Eyes & Ears:
  • Naama Tsabar - Dedicated
  • Isaac Julien - Lessons of the Hour-Frederick Douglass
  • Beau Dick - Devoured by Consumerism
  • Caroline Goe - Works from the collection of Lynne Tillman
  • American Artist - I'm Blue (If I Was _____ I Would Die)
  • In Order of their Appearance...
  • Lili Reynaud-Dewar - Opps, I think I may have lost my lighter somewhere on the ground... Could someone be so kind to come here and help me find it?
  • Another Music In a Different Kitchen: Studio Recordings & Records by Artists
  • Barbara Ess - Someone To Watch Over Me
  • Overture
  • Friedrich Kunath - All Your Fears Trapped Inside
  • Jessi Reaves - II

No comments:

Post a Comment